Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Don't you just love it when...

you put on a pair of pants fresh out of the dryer and they are looser on you than when you wore them just a few days ago??? Isn't that an awesome feeling??
Well, you guessed it right, that's exactly what happened to me this morning! WooHoo!!!
I can't wait until Friday and I'm going to see if Joline will come take my two-week measurements and see where I am.
I am really feeling a difference in my body. Plus, my daughter told me my face is getting SXinnier!
We have a SXinney party scheduled for July 10th. Jeff Tuttle will be there speaking and explaining all about the product. I personally think this is something you won't want to miss.
When I get the invitation, I will post it. In the meantime, if you are interested, let me know so I will be sure to get the invite out to you!
I was informed that Cori Dyer has said that ZXoom projects their sales for the next 12 months to be $30 million. WOW, that's a lot of cash! What a great opportunity to be involved with this company! I'm so excited!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have fun!

No comments: